Thursday, July 09, 2009

Neglect

According to Merriam-Webster (2009), the word Neglect means two things: 1) to give little attention or respect to and 2) to leave undone or unattended especially through carelessness.

It seems a bit harsh and tough to swallow, but I realize this is what My Palette has been looking like lately. I promise to provide some updates soon to include: A Parisian Visitor, Fourth of July, and Vacation updates. I'll also be providing some pics.

Thanks for keeping tabs on me. I love sharing with you guys (all three of my loyal readers!) ;)

3 comments:

Our Family said...

anytime you want to head out to Texas let us know!! You are more then welcome to come visit/vacation here!!

Dean said...

I'm still waiting to see and believe that your going to update this blog. So I must be one of the three.

Love Ya.

Anonymous said...

I am definitely a devoted reader! I just keep checking and checking -waiting patiently for you to write more. Glad you have a busy life and are having fun so I don't mind waiting. XOXOX jd