Friday, November 10, 2006

NC, here I come!

This just in... looks like it will be a fast trip to NC this weekend. I love spontaneity.

I heard back from one of the pastors at NCC after I sent an email inquiring about becoming a leader in Alpha. The leadership meeting this Saturday is for people more interested in leading their own small group. Alpha has its own training program. So, I won't be missing anything if I head to NC this weekend.

Mal and I will be heading south as soon as I'm done with work tonight.

With this change of plan, I may get to attend a wedding in Winston that I otherwise would have missed. Also, Mike and I have already made plans for Saturday night. One of his coworkers is having a party, so I'll get to meet some people with whom he works. Plus... I get to go to Calvary on Sunday. YAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a fun weekend and let me hear how much!!!!!