Friday, June 20, 2008

Some Misc. Pics from this Month

Here are some pictures I snapped in Farmington, MN, at Mount Olivet Conference and Retreat Center:

Orlando, FL, with the fam:

In West Palm Beach, FL, at the National Croquet Center and then another night at dinner:

At Breezy Pointe Beach, MD, with Kat and Marie. Check out those chicks and all those sharks teeth!:At a dinner to honor Karen Hughes for her work with Muslim/ Western relations. I got to meet her afterwards. The picture that Kat and I are standing near was given to her as a gift. It symbolizes all religions coming together, because they each share similarities.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love that black dress it looks Great on you! It looks like everyone had fun. I love pictures.
Thanks!
Dean

Anonymous said...

Loved all of the pictures. Thanks for sharing. Hope Karen Hughes was as nice as she has always appeared to be on TV. XOXOX