Saturday, December 16, 2006

Some St Thomas Pics

I promise to write about our activities in a bit. Here is some eye candy for your viewing pleasure...


Mal and I when we first arrived. This is the view from our condo. Breathtaking... every night.













I think this is the littlest lizard I have ever held. My friend was hiding out at Cinnamon Beach, on St John's, a forty minute ferry ride from St Thomas.














Aww, sisters in suits.














Dave, Mal, and Mike in Secret Harbor, St Thomas.


Dave and Mal... look at that crystal clear water!














In the "taxi" aka converted truck... on our way to Trunk Bay, St John's.


Mike and I went into town and explored the market area and shops off the main road. Local store owners kept commenting on his shirt, which featured a random duck on it. They also commented on my butt. But, that's a whole other story.















Coki Beach, Dave picking up... dogs?? That dog was lovin' the lovin'.


Group shot before we headed to dinner at Hook, Line, and Sinker. Looking spiffy, eh? I think it's the only time that one of us wasn't in a bathing suit at any given time.

One of my favorite pictures taken from the weekend. Coki Beach, Mike, and me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pictures!! thanks for sharing!! ive been to cinnamon beach and also on the truck taxis!! if you happened to pass by "duffy's love shack" in st. john, i had what might be the craziest night of my life there... I wish I could go back! (only this time with less youthful indiscretion :)