Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Complete

We had our all encompassing Presidents Conference over the weekend. Basically, Presidents from different worldwide universities fly in for the Conference. So, it's an "all hands on deck" kind of event. It requires most of the staff to help and can be mentally and physically draining. It was a success over all and a relief to have completed. About half the staff is sick with several different bugs going around DC. I'm sure other places have them too. I think almost everyone I know has been sick lately, including myself.

I'm taking Friday off and am going to NC for a long weekend. It'll be nice to go home. I haven't seen Mike in a month and am looking forward to it.

Tonight's "Super Tuesday" results will be exciting. Personally, I'm hoping the race will come down to Obama and McCain as front runners. It's been an exciting race so far. What a time in history!

Tomorrow night I'm participating in the pre-National Prayer Breakfast festivities. My Fellows Group and I are helping with registration and greeting at the dinners that are hosted tomorrow night in D.C. It should be fun. I'm hoping to shake hands with a few Big-Wigs. We'll see.

As for tonight- I'm gonna take some time and run some errands. A haircut is in order. Also, some "me" time to be out by myself. Then later, I'll go home and watch the results with Emily and Robby.

If I'm feeling really ambitious, I may go for a run. Maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great day for a run, the temperature 74 is like spring...I think it is going to change this week-end and turn back to winter. So you better run while the weather is this nice. Your Mom will be glad to have you home.. long time No SEE. Be careful and maybe we will see you Sunday...
Love, Dean