Monday, February 11, 2008

My Valentine Adventures

I had a wonderful weekend being home. It'd been a month since I'd been there. While time flies, sometimes it seems to creep... especially when I'm due for a trip into his arms!


While I did spend some time with the family, most of it was spent with Mike. Surpising, I know.

We had fun riding in the (loaned) Aston Martin. It had this button on the dash that's used to start the engine. I was quite fun to push and hear the small jet roar to life! Also, the interior was rich with smells of leather and newness.


Below are some pics taken from our weekend together. Mike made some new space for a garden, so much of his Saturday was spent putting in the dirt. Meanwhile, I was attending my cousin Chloe's bday party. After the party, I went to his house and we celebrated an early Valentine's night.

We cooked in and had a scrumptious meal of mashed potatoes, venison steak, peas, and salad. Yummy! It was wonderful being together. I can't wait until I don't have to say goodbye on Sunday night...


Mike with the DB9:
Our valentine meal. He drew the heart on my plate with the steak sauce:
Attack of the chickens!For some reason, the pic of the Aston Martin and me won't upload to the blog. Here's a link.

No comments: