Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Photo Tag (A Tribute to Lindsey and Bryan)

Here are the rules:

  1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer
  2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
  3. Explain the picture
  4. Tag 4 people to do the same
  5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc)
So, I was a bit behind in reading Lindsey and Bryan's blog, but noticed that I was given a shout out and tagged in her posts back in January. So, here we go...


Admittedly, this pic was a bit painful to see, but I'm such a professional I will still play. ::Putting on my professional cap:: This was taken in the fall of 2007. My ex, Mike, was in town and we went down to the DC waterfront for dinner. Thankfully it was cool enough outside that the Potomac wasn't wreaking as it sometimes does in the summer. On our walk by the water, we came across a restaurant with an outdoor bar and patio. The restaurant had strings of lights that surrounded it and the lights danced off the water to the music that was playing across the loudspeakers.

As we stepped onto the patio, we looked to our right and saw this huge wooden frog. I joked that I was going to kiss it and find my prince. So, Mike took my pic kissing the frog. The frog remained in its wooden state after I blew my kiss at it.

Guess I should have planted one directly on it.

Regarding the fourth rule (tagging people)- I don't know four people to tag who follow my blog and blog themselves. So... it's up to you (my three readers). If you want to do this game, you can. If not, you don't have to and can just take this "free bee" as another way to learn about me.

::Taking off my professional cap:: I think I may erase that picture folder now.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Hehe! Very nice. Wasn't that fun! I am glad that you played along! :)