Monday, March 31, 2014

Celebrating Aunt Ruth on Her 90th Birthday!

Mike, Isaac and I traveled to Fayetteville this past weekend to celebrate my great-aunt Mary Ruth's 90th birthday. We had fun catching up with family I generally only see on Facebook and celebrating the woman who has touched each of our lives in amazing ways. Mike and Isaac got to meet many people for the first time and I was so happy to show them off to my extended family. :)

Here are some before pictures from the party and some at the party!

All dressed up!
Mallory, Lily Grace, Chloe, Caylen and Isaac

Derek, Dave and Mal
Plus me!

Linda, Leonard, Ellen and Isaac
Chloe, Lily Grace and Isaac
The birthday girl and me!
Caylen, Michelle, Chloe, Lily Grace, Mark, James and Jody
Eddie, Ellen and a squirmy Isaac
Buck, Linda, Eddie, Arthur, Mary Ruth and Sadie



We got to meet little London! Lindsey, London and Isaac.
My guys!



Post-party. Phew!!

2 comments:

Sandy Linville said...

What wonderful pictures!! Loved how Mary Ruth and Sadie dressed alike :o)
AND Isaac is about the MOST PRECIOUS BOY, dressed in his tux; just love this picture of him.
xoxoxox's ♥

Meredith said...

Thanks, Sandy! It was a fun party. :)