Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to home I go...

In 15 hours, Mal and I will be loading the car and cruising south!

I haven't been home in a couple of months, so I'm looking forward to seeing the fam (and Michael, of course). I've almost forgotten what driving down 95 is like. I'm sure that will come back to me real quick!

Mal, Mark (our little written of roomie), and I are all taking half days and rolling down the road shortly before 1:00. Mark is doing his thing (visiting family I think), Mal is catching up on some fam/ friend time, and I am doing the family thing and also attending a wedding with Michael (the agenda point that inspired this trip).

The weekend is already full of things to do and people to visit. A regular weekend is always too short. I'm SOOOOO excited!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COME ON DOWN!!!!
AND BE CAREFULL ON THE ROAD!!