Saturday, May 26, 2007

Three Day Weekend!!

When I left work yesterday, I was floating. Three days ahead of me and nothing planned. How awesome can life get??

Last night Mallory and I went to this season's first "Jazz in the Garden" in the Sculpture Gardens by the Mall. Mal made us a yummy picnic dinner with grilled chicken salad, some grapes, strawberries, and popcorn. We brought a bottle of smooth, summery wine and enjoyed a couple hours on our blanket and some live jazz. Yay. What a way to start Memorial Day weekend!

After our jazz, Mallory and I made our way home and met up with Robby (the new roomy whom we adore!). The three of us watched The Pursuit of Happyness before calling it a night.

Today Mallory and I went to North Beach, Maryland. It's a little more quaint than Rehoboth (DE), where we went last Memorial Day weekend.

The weekend is only halfway over. I'm excited that there is still more time before I have to cash in my reality check on Tuesday.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun...don't get burned..we need pictures of the new guy.

S. Davis said...

Oh I want to go! What fun!

Anonymous said...

My favorite picture- those sweet feet!
Glad you have found a new hide-a-way.
ed

kiltsandthistles said...

I am so glad that you found it and that it was a good experience.