Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Better. Thanks.

After a great evening at the Pregnancy Center, productive work days, a great night at my Fellows Group, and encouraging words (from you guys and others)... I'm feeling a bit better now.

Thanks for all the encouragement.

I'm heading to bed soon. Might even make it before midnight! I think I need a good night's sleep too.

I'll be working late tomorrow. We're getting ready to launch a new CCCU website (look for it in two weeks!) and it's requiring many extra hours of content migration. I'm a small part of the team, but plan on staying until pretty late tomorrow to help.

This weekend, my Fellows group has our second retreat. We're staying in DC, but will be at a house most of the weekend. We'll be diving into "Leading Teams" by talking about that and incorporating team building exercises. I've heard whispers of a scavenger hunt around the city.

I'm looking forward to the busy weekend and getting out of the house, but also bonding more with my Fellows group.

Also, am looking forward to Thanksgiving and HOME.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling better and I know the family is looking forward to Thanksgiving and the group being together. It is evening and the temperature is cooling, and the wind is making the leaves look like fall.
Take care.