Friday, December 21, 2007

Jingle Bells

It was a busy evening last night. I attempted to give blood (for the third time), but was once again turned away for having low iron. Ugh. It's so annoying because it's such an ORDEAL to go there, find street parking, and then sit (for an hour, as was last night's case). It's frustrating to waste 1.5 hours and be told that I can't give. On top of that, they called me again today asking me to come in and donate (!). Umm... just leave me alone!!

Anyways, after being rejected, I came home and ran a bit. I ran/walked for 3.8 miles. At least 2.8 of that was all running. I stopped myself at 55 minutes because I had plans to make dinner. Not shabby, I guess.

Drew, Emily and I had dinner together. I made an chicken, Indian dish and served it with rice, green beans, and bread. We toasted to Drew's last night in the house until April. It will be weird when we return and he's not there.

Drew and I are hitting the road for NC after work tonight. I'm semi-packed. Was doing many last minute things last night and packing took a back seat. None of my Christmas presents are wrapped. Mike and I plan on doing some of that on Saturday. After, of course, we finish last minute shopping.

On the way to NC, we're stopping through Richmond to visit with Mal (and Dave?). Mal is going to make dinner and we're going to have a little surprise pre-birthday party for Drew. His bday is Christmas Eve. After the party, Drew and I will head to Durham for our next stop. It is there that we'll meet his family and move his things from my car to their's. It's going to be a full car, because he's moving all the stuff from his room so that Billy can move in on Jan 1.

So, here I go...

Merry Christmas and Happy 2008!

No comments: