Friday, January 04, 2008

Bake me a Cake

Mal gave us a preview of her wedding cake while I was home over the break. Check out the pics! The cake was vanilla and super yummy. Mmm.


Mallory and Jill, her friend from high school and bridesmaid, will be coordinating to create it. This was their first test (hence Mal holding a "One" in the air in the first picture).


I shared the cake with Mike and he said, "Tell Mal that I'll test any of the other cakes she makes." I'd say that's a good sign!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also took part in this test....YUMMY....Girlfriend we had a great time NEW YEARS EVE!!! Dave and Mal entertained us and the cake was great....FUN HAD BY ALL :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there to help you all eat the cake - it was beautiful!