Sunday, May 29, 2011

Charlotte and Her Happy Place

Charlotte has been adjusting to the new place. She's limited to the basement (my apartment!) since Dave is allergic to her (aww). She's definitely found her favorite spots in the apartment, most of which include windows. There's also the back of the loveseat and my bed. Otherwise, the windows offer the most entertainment as there's a plethora of birds, squirrels and other fun things to watch out there. When I was piddling around the house today, I snapped these shots of her watching a squirrel outside. If only my camera took video! Imagine a twitchy tail, batting paws and the sounds of her whimpering and talking to me and the squirrel.

The first sighting:


The opponent:

The stand-off:

Posing for me:

After sufficiently scaring it (uh-huh)... she relaxes and thinks about what she'll have for dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whose is smiling more about this new place, you or Charlotte?!?! :-)

Meredith said...

haha, I think ME! I sometimes catch her longingly looking at the door to the upstairs. I haven't caught myself doing that yet. ;)