Friday, May 13, 2011

A Concert and Celebratory Picnic

Last night Mal and I had a lot of fun at the Adele concert at the 9:30 Club. She'd never been to that venue and neither of us had been to an Adele show, so it made for great memories. My friend hooked me up with some tickets that she had won, but was unable to use, so that made it even better- a FREE show!!

Can you see her? She's the little dot right over my head (don't mistake it for a halo)! ;)



Mal closed on her and Dave's house yesterday (woot, woot!). So, after the show, we met Marie there. She surprised us with a picnic on the porch, complete with candles, chocolate cake and champagne. Four fabulous C's!! Once we'd noshed on the cake and sipped on the bubbly, we made our way inside (with Mal's keys... no real estate agent lock box anymore!!) where we finished the picnic and toured the new digs again.



The packing begins when I log offline in a few minutes. The movers are scheduled for tomorrow morning. The deadline for them is tight, but at least we have the liberty of moving over smaller things until the middle of June, which is a nice release.

1 comment:

Dean said...

I love your "My Palette" I get much more information...Keep on with the pictures...I told mom this morning I wish you where about two hours away and we could be part of the fun...I am so happy for the both of you...Whoo HOO!