Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quarter Life Crisis?

Well, the wedding was loads of fun. Jennifer was a beautiful bride and the food was amazing. She really did it right! It started at 5 and my friends and I left around 10:30. It apparently kept going until almost midnight. The weather was awful here on Saturday, but everyone pushed through. I had several interesting Marilyn Monroe moments as the wind played with my easy-to-blow dress. Gladly, I don't think I gave too much of a peep show. I also got the chance to wear the dress I wore to Mal's rehearsal dinner.

Here are some pics from the wedding of my friends from work, Heidi and Jessica, and I. Unfortunately, I don't know how to make them bigger.

From left to right: me, Heidi, and Jessica

In other news, Marie and I both got our noses pierced on Sunday evening. Could it be a quarter life crisis? It's possible. If so, however, I'm enjoying my age!

This was my face as the lady, Erica, was explaining what she was about to do.

Right afterwards- you can see my eyes are still a little teary.

Marie and I showing off our battle scars and bling! That's Erica, who pierced us, in the middle.

My friend, Dom, who joined Marie and me for moral support and snapped pics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, you are FULL of surprises!
I can't wait to see you and your
nose in person. xoxo ed