Friday, August 25, 2006

Good news!

This just in a couple hours from this moment: I got the job at the CCCU!!!!

I feel like I am floating and am so excited. God is great and I could see His hand throughout this whole process. I will start by the 11th of September (maybe sooner, if my current employer will let me go before then). My hours are from 9-5 and (as mentioned earlier), my commute is a block away!

Wow.

I am still amazed. Not that I got it, but because it seems perfect. A perfect Friday gift from Him. Thanks for all the prayers... you can now praise Him just as much for how they've been answered!!

I love you all!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Alriiiiight! That's awesome!

Dave

Anonymous said...

The Lord goes before you.
Praise be to the Lord!
xoxox mom

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

God is Good....Congratulations and enjoy this time...We love ya...

Anonymous said...

hey girl, congrats. i assume to got to start earlier than 9/11. i am very happy for you! you deserve it, for sure.