Saturday, April 22, 2006

How "Fortune"ate

My Grandma found this horoscope and sent it to me. I'm not a big believer in horoscopes, but this one was fun to read and dead on.

Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)
Today you may be unsure of what you should do next. Normally, you live your life in a relatively straightforward manner. You know where you are going and that is all you need to know. However, now your long-term direction isn't so clear. Don't get overly concerned; you might just have to fake it for a few days while you grapple with uncertainty.


Y'all be sure and test out the comment area. It's pretty self explanatory. Just click and follow the directions. If you need help, email me and I'll respond to you.

What do you think about my new blog format?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vin reads me horoscopes every now and then. we're not real believers in them, but i like it when the coincidences coincide with what's happening to us. yours was pretty dead on!
can we get some camera phone pictures of the new digs? once you get settled of course.