Saturday, April 22, 2006

New Blog Format

Well, I thought I'd try a new approach to my blogging. I hate how MySpace only keeps my entries for so long (or perhaps it's based on the number). After doing a smidge of journal research, I've discovered blogger.com which will let me save my entries for a much longer time.

With this new blog format, it should allow anyone to comment. I know some of you guys aren't MySpace members, so you couldn't include your two cents too. Well... now you can. The freedom of expression has just become available to all you silent witnesses.

Bear with me as I explore this new style and host. As it is approching three AM I have nothing to write that would make a bit of sense. I'll feed y'all more later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didn't realize myspace deleted blogs after a while. good idea to come here!